Apr 18, 2012

MY MOTHER'S EYES

unfortunately, I haven't been taking photos with my own camera lately but here are a few photos that I was able to steal from my mother's little camera. she's totally not technology savvy at all but she knows how to take pictures- as in, she sure knows how to press the button and say cheese. ;)


a few things that can be learned from these photos:

1. my mom makes a MAD french toast (actually, it's totally an upgraded version of french toast).

2. the tikki room is definitely one of my most favorite places on planet earth. as a little girl, my mom would usually take me there while everyone rode the roller coasters because I was too scared to ride any of them, and I loved it. these days, I love enjoying the tikki room while laying my head down on my mother's lap.

3. Rocky is the sweetest little fella, and I love that the girls adore him.

4. mango with sticky rice? one of my absolute favorites! get outta the house and find a place that serves some and go on a spontaneous adventure to have yourself some with a good friend. if not, then go ahead and google some recipes and try to make some for the family, which is always a lovely idea. :)

and those, my friends, are just itty bitty peeks into my mother's photographic eyes.
just wait, maybe one day she'll have a blog of her own... but only if she learns how to use e-mail first.

oh, hi mom! love you so much. xoxo.

4 comments:

lidia said...

mango & sticky rice is amazing!
and now you've got me searching for the perfect recipe!

your mom is so sweet (:

Ashley said...

I love Mama Lolita! I miss her food!

lavinasmith01 said...

Geart Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.......
Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......

Please visit om these keywords :-- light switches | wireless light switch remote switches | switches and sockets | audio system | hotel light switches | wireless light switch | led lights | led light bulbs | led lighting | led downlights | dimmer switches | screwless light switch | hotel light switches | rocker light switches

Ioana-Carmen said...

Honey I`m watching u for a while! I like your blog and I was thinking...maybe we can follow each other! tell me what do you think, kisses :X

FashionSpot.ro